Senior Project Manager
Industry-leading provider of general contracting
Competitive compensation package + bonus structure
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of commercial general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients. Performing both interior and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
- Manages daily staff assignments and participates in monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a quality assurance and quality control program.
- Leads all project meetings.
- Prepares RFP/bid packages and manages the bid process.
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants and the contractor/s.
- Oversees the processing of submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Reviews and approves monthly payment requests, including lien waivers prior to certification by the architect and payment by the owner.
- Manages the preparation of daily and weekly reports, and prepares monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related experience below
- Minimum of 10 years in commercial construction
- Motivation to work either in a business development role or solely as a project executive
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (FULLY compensated)
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time