Senior Project Manager
Excellent opportunity for to join a well recognized national developer
Good opportunity to fast track your career with a growing firm
About Our Client
A leading national real estate developer with a steady project pipeline of multifamily projects, including apartments, hotels, university housing, senior housing, and more. An excellent reputation and a track record of developing and rewarding talented employees with bonuses and a career path to executive leadership. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a background in building multifamily projects above $10 million to lead, mentor, and make an impact.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Establish and maintain working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, and vendors
- Lead the preparation of construction documents
- Administer contracts with owner, subcontractors and vendors
- Manage value engineering efforts
- Prepare and process all paperwork and documents to owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
- Ensure compliance with construction permits
- Prepare and maintain project schedule and budgets, communicating changes to project personnel as needed
- Review, approve, and process draw requests and payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Work with owner in transitioning the project from construction to residential operations.
- Address all project completion and warranty issues and prepare final close-out documentation
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management (strongly preferred)
- Experience managing multifamily projects at least $20 million
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
- Knowledge of project management software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be local in Los Angeles, not interested in relocation assistance at this time
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan with employer match