Senior Project Manager
Great compensation, benefits, and bonus packages with a top ENR rated firm
Upward mobility and growth
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to partner with a top ENR rated company who is building the future. Projects are customer focused and the team is committed to excellence and safety.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Review construction projects contract with clients
* Review, obtain, and implement necessary permits
* Review and ensure necessary insurance requirements of projects
* Issue subcontracts and purchase orders projects
* Review and approve project estimates
* Provide leadership in scheduled project meetings
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ years of experience.
* Ability to work closely within a team environment.
* Must have project management experience working on ground up for OSHPD, DSA, data center.
* A solid understanding of construction language and documents is necessary.
* Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to multitask.
* BS/BA Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Urban Planning, or related field preferred.
What's on Offer
* Full benefits; Health, Vision, Dental
* 401k and PTO
* Competitive Salary
* Great work environment