- Competitive Salary
- Great opportunity for advancement, next VP of Construction
About Our Client
Our client was formed in early 2020 to streamline the development and construction process of their vertically integrated real estate group. delivers targeted expertise, expanding economies of scale, and continual superior results on future planned community, multifamily, and retail developments.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coordinate each project with Development Partner, Development Manager and Design Manager Must be able to run multiple projects and teams at once.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more of experience required working on Multifamily projects in an PM role, required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- Five years or more of experience in commercial construction or Multifamily project management.
- Three years or more of direct supervisory experience.
- Experience with cost projection, project management scheduling software, financial analysis, budget reviews, and labor reports.
What's on Offer
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off