- Be a Senior Project Manager on all Chicago-based projects
- Amazing culture with company events that match all interests
About Our Client
Our reputable client ties to tradition while exploring the best practices in the field of construction. This General Contractor has had $3+ Billion of work this past decade. They work in an array of markets from healthcare to multifamily. Employees can grow their career by developing, challenging, and leading the advancement of the building industry. Our client provides a salary based on experience, and unmatched benefits that coincide with the salary. They also have a great culture that includes quarterly outings, and a work/life balance.
* Manage client expectations, queries and project information flow.
* Timely final subcontractor reconciliation and billing, punch list and all final closeout.
* Participate in developing best practices in project management and implement by leading by example.
* Develop detailed construction budgets.
* Develop construction schedules including milestones duration's and dependencies.
* Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule.
* Schedule and document required government inspections during construction.
* Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators.
* Manage multiple projects as primary liaison with client.
* Review original estimates and analyze total proposal packages, proactive pre-job planning including: design development, conceptual estimating, scheduling, bidding, buyout, contracts, project team communications and team building.
* Timely handling of client and subcontractor issues, RFIs, change orders, pay applications, monthly cost analysis and reporting.
* Resolve any project issues identified in monthly meetings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Civil Engineering
- Experience on mid to large size projects
- 15+ years of experience preferred
- Proficient in ProCore, Bluebeam, CMIC
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to adapt to ensure project success
- Valid drivers license REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
What's on Offer
- Salary based off experience
- Healthcare plan
- 401k match up to 4%
- 4-week PTO
- Inclusive culture
- Company outings/events bimonthly
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Maternity and Paternity leave