- Immediately step into leadership position and be the face of Milwaukee office
- Base salary up to $145K, lucrative bonuses, choice of vehicle and top benefits
About Our Client
- A top Healthcare specific General Contractor out of Minneapolis who has grown into the Wisconsin market enough where they are opening an office in the heart of downtown Milwaukee
- Projects are all ground-up healthcare projects between $3M - $10M
- A family-owned company that was established back in 1892
- Roughly 50 people in the Minneapolis location, a clear example of what they want for the Milwaukee office
- Clear path to Director in place as the office grows out underneath this position
- Hybrid work available - work from home on days you do not have to visit job sites
- Excellent culture and leadership in place (award winning)
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight, construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety performance, oversight of subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation, project schedule and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project team(s).
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field engineers, superintendents and other construction management professionals.
- Supporting career development activities to grow internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
- Providing consultation to project development and preconstruction team members to support efforts to win potential projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- 10+ years of construction management experience required.
- Must have estimating experience
- Has strong connections in the Milwaukee market with potential to bring in new business.
- Experience running ground up healthcare projects.
- Proficient in estimating, scheduling, budgeting cost, field supervision, financial reporting and creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to interface with a variety of technical and business personnel with courtesy and tact.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Talent management skills.
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $145,000
- High bonus earning potential
- 401K with company match
- Full benefits (Healthcare, Vision and Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- PTO package up to 3+ weeks starting
- Paid company holidays and sick leave
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Choice of car allowance or company car
- Company tech (cell phone, iPad and laptop)
- Excellent work/life balance and work place flexibility
- Clear road to director in the foreseeable future at the office grows out