- Grow with Supporting Team
- East Coast Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a growing commercial real estate manager that is expanding their footprint across the East Coast.
- Review new leases/renewals/amendments for assigned properties to ensure tenants are billed accurately.
- Work closely with Lease Administrator to enter correct billing estimates and security deposits.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and post journal entries monthly to account for all necessary transactions for each property.
- Review General Ledger, AP/AR Aging, and Security Deposit reports monthly to identify any reconciling items.
- Generate financial statements for each property and work with Property Management team on variance explanations and/or possible reclassifications if needed.
- Prepare budgets and work closely with Property Management team for operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Prepare annual and periodic CAM Reconciliations for tenants.
- Generate and submit lender reporting packages quarterly and at year end.
- Assist controllers in preparing schedules needed for year end financial audit.
- Work with Capital team on tracking capital spending in Job Cost.
Apply today and receive consideration within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates or Bachelor's degree required.
- Proficient in Excel, MS, and other ERP systems (Yardi preferred)
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to constantly learn.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Unique opportunity to join a fast growing company in an exciting industry.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary, bonus potential and first class benefits
- Strong company culture
- Close communication with C level employees