Senior Property Manager
Direct line to leadership
About Our Client
My client is a residential property owner that currently operates a portfolio of 150 units in the Somerville/Cambridge, MA area. The boutique team is looking for an experienced property management professional to step into a Senior Property Manager positions. This role would manage five property managers and report directly into the owner of the firm and offers excellent hours (10:30am - 6:30pm) combined with excellent compensation.
- Oversee property management operations, including a 40 people team of office and maintenance staff.
- Manage the apartment renewal and leasing process.
- Coordinate and oversee periodic renovation of existing properties.
- Directly manage both property managers, overseeing 600 units currently.
- Manage renovations of new acquisitions, source vendors and managing contractors.
- Oversee tenant communication through property managers in regards to conflicts with different parties.
- Remain on call during nights and weekends to oversee property management direct response.
- Actively source opportunities of new platforms offering efficiency increases for property management.
- Oversee all property operations while the portfolio of properties continues to grow in the future.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in property management
- Exposure to residential property management
- Interaction and management with facility staff
- Track record of leadership and team building
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills, troubleshooting
- Ability to work longer hours if required during real estate cycle peak
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Docusign, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel
- Drivers license, available car
What's on Offer
- Benefit package, vacation time