Senior Quality Engineer - Electro-mechanical
The ideal candidate will have experience with electro-mechanical components
This is a key need for the company, working directly with several divisions
About Our Client
Our client is a global, well know industrial manufacturer North of Boston. Their vast portfolio of products reaches a number of industries world-wide. This particular location focuses on electrical components.
- Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc. at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards.
- Work with multiple departments on quality inspections of incoming & outgoing electrical components
- Preform Root Cause Analysis from quality & process issues
- Multiple testings of components; damaged & undamaged
- Examine electrical assemblies to see that they meet product specifications, electrical code and fit/finish requirements.
- Will develop and nurtures relationships with key technical counterparts, trade allies and customers
The Successful Applicant
- B.S in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a similar field
- 5+ years of Process Engineering exp. & Quality Engineering exp.
- Working knowledge of core statistical tools & ISO9001
- Ability to work with multiple departments
- 15% travel could be required (1-2 day trips only)
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.