- Significant growth opportunities
- Family organization that takes care of their employees
About Our Client
Our client specializes in the industrial industry and manufactures both electronics and metal components. They are a family organization that has thrived in their business for close to 60 years and is expected to continue that over the next 5 years. They are a global manufacturer that has built a brand new state of the art facility.
- Developing, implementing, and improving core processes to ensure processes meet requirements.
- Translating applicable industry standards or customer specific requirements into the organizational structure and related processes.
- Developing an understanding of core processes that supports specified requirements, including gap identification and help facilitate continual improvement across all functional areas.
- Managing new part introduction through feasibility, APAP and PPAP.
- Completing and submission of PPAP - Process Flow, Control Plans, FMEA, Gage R&R, Capability Studies, Layout, etc. for new and existing product.
- Ensuring compliance to ISO management system requirements and keep abreast of changes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of strong quality experience, prior experience with PPAPS
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab and Visio.
- Knowledge of MSA, blueprint reading, statistics, and process capability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, between $75,000 and $100,000
- Yearly guaranteed bonus, circa $5,000
- 5.5% Profit Sharing
- 2% 401k Match
- 15 Days of Vacation + 8 Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision through BCBS
- HSA Option