- Family organization that takes care of their employees
- Average Employee tenure over 10 years
About Our Client
Our client is drawing on over 150 years of experience to provide systems in controls, assembles, full systems, and components for on high way transport vehicles. They are located in Buffalo Grove and offer a ton of opportunities for career progression and growth. They are expecting tons of growth themselves over the next 5 years.
- Developing, implementing, and improving core processes to ensure processes meet requirements.
- Translating applicable industry standards or customer specific requirements into the organizational structure and related processes.
- Developing an understanding of core processes that supports specified requirements, including gap identification and help facilitate continual improvement across all functional areas.
- Managing new part introduction through feasibility, APAP and PPAP.
- Completing and submission of PPAP - Process Flow, Control Plans, FMEA, Gage R&R, Capability Studies, Layout, etc. for new and existing product.
- Ensuring compliance to ISO management system requirements and keep abreast of changes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of strong quality experience, prior experience with PPAPS
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab and Visio.
- Knowledge of MSA, blueprint reading, statistics, and process capability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, between $75,000 and $100,000
- Yearly guaranteed bonus, circa $5,000
- 5.5% Profit Sharing
- 2% 401k Match
- 15 Days of Vacation + 8 Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision through BCBS
- HSA Option