- Well funded startup dedicated to making cancer therapy affordable since 2004
- Niche product line bridges the line of medical device and robotic engineering
About Our Client
My client has been dedicated to lowering cancer treatment costs through making more affordable treatment procedures for hospitals and cancer treatment centers. They work to build smaller, more affordable, and successful therapy chambers for proton therapy - a challenge they took on since 2004.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Quality Engineer will...
- Participates in the investigation and disposition of product and process non-conformances
- Supports CAPAs related to the area of responsibility
- Interacts with cross-functional teams to resolve quality issues
- Reviews and contributes to Process Validation (Planning, IQ/OQ/PQ, Gauge R&R, etc.)
- Supports internal and external audits
- Applies statistical tools and techniques to analyze data
- Performs and leads risk assessment and risk control measures in support of manufacturing and installation
- Reviews and approves Document and Engineering Change Orders related to manufacturing and service
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Engineer should have...
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related)
- 5+ year experience in Manufacturing / Operations Quality for Medical Devices
- Broad understanding of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and other relevant medical device regulations / standards
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or other demonstrated experience using statistical tools and techniques preferred
- Experience in devices with customer site installation requirements preferred
What's on Offer
The Quality Engineer should expect...
- Competitive compensation package
- Unparalleled mentorship
- Work on projects that save lives on a daily basis
- Combine robotics and medical device in one setting
- Upwards mobility
- Unique experience with a rare product
Please apply below today. All qualified candidates can expect feedback within 48 hours.