- Career Advancement
- Increased Salary and growth opportunity
About Our Client
Medical Device Manufacturer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Communicate product issues, concerns, and specifications with customers and other members of the quality team
- Responsible for Root Cause and Corrective Action
- Works with estimating with new product quotations to provide quality time requirement estimates and equipment/gauging recommendations
- Works in developing, coordinating, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating quality activities to improve customer satisfaction
- Monitors and improves the corrective and preventive action process
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with preference in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must have 2+ years' experience working with Aerospace, Medical Device, or Automotive standards.
- Hands on inspection experience is required
- Exposure to client/customer communication and other company personnel is essential.
- Knowledge of SPC, PPAP, GD&T, Blue Print Reading is a plus
- Exposure to ISO13485, ISO9001, or AS9100 Audits is preferable
What's on Offer