- Join an industry leading PCB Contract Manufacturer
- Extensive Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is one of New England's first contract manufacturers. In the years since, as so many other manufacturing companies have come and gone, my client has surged upward, as a steady presence in the manufacturing world. They are on of the leading Prinited Circuit Board Manufacturers in the Industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The responsbilities of the Senior Quality Engineer are:
- Analyze trends and advises adjustments needed to maintain a quality product and identify and document processes that are critical to quality.
- Coordinate the flow of information between customers and production staff regarding quality related issues.
- Process customer complaints/returns and assist in developing and communicating failure analysis and corrective actions.
- Work with outside firms to conduct ISO audits that monitor current systems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring purchased products meet our needs and expectations through inspection, assessment of supplier processes and capabilities and ongoing monitoring of supplier performance.
- Develop and implement quality assurance standards processes and controls by developing and modifying quality procedures and processes to achieve targets associated with KPI Metrics and Quality Objectives.
- Managing and maintaining ISO standards, procedures and all audits.
- Primary liaison working directly with customers on quality related matters.
- Management of all other auditing requirements (UL, Intertek, etc)
The Successful Applicant
The succesful Senior Quality Engineer will
- Provide quality system improvement by reviewing KPI Metrics, SPC, internal audit results, corrective action responses.
- Assess customer requirements and ensure they are met
- Provide direction to ensure compliance with all applicable customer requirements and government regulations involving product quality.
- Responsible for ensuring the monitoring, control, calibration and maintain measuring and test equipment.
- Directs critical IPC and J-STD training of Engineers and Manufacturing Assemblers.
- Responsible for reducing cycle time and waste through continual process improvement
What's on Offer
My client offers compeitive salary, benefits, and PTO. Further details will be disclosed upon discussion.