- Opening for growing Contract Manufacturer in Med Device Industry
- High Visitbility role with Oppertunity for Advancement
About Our Client
My client is an expert Contract Manufacturer in the Medical Device Industry. From design and development to precision components and finished devices, they bring active implants to minimally invasive therapeutic devices to market quickly, predictably and cost-effectively.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Quality Engineer are:
- Create, review and/or approve technical Design Control documentation to facilitate design, development, and product verification testing of medical devices in collaboration with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Create and execute Quality Plans for Product Design and Development projects.
- Represent Quality Engineering in technical design and phase end reviews.
- Develop and perform Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Develop and validate test methods.
- Develop sampling plans and acceptance criteria for product testing and inspection methods using appropriate statistical techniques.
- Lead and/or participate in risk management activities, develop Risk Management Plans and Reports, perform Hazards Analysis and FMEAs (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) to evaluate and ensure product safety and functionality.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Quality Engineer will have:
- Degree in Engineering or associated fields, or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years' experience in design, quality, or reliability engineering in medical devices.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and regulatory compliance including Quality System Standards and Regulations.
- Knowledge of product development processes and methods.
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive base, benefits, and growth opportunity. Resumes that are submitted will be evaluated within 24 hours and qualified applicants will be contacted directly.