- Leadership opportunity in one of biggest Precision Manufacturers in the Market
- Terrific Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a Precision Manufacturing Solution Provider for the Medical Device Industry, They are one of the leading companies in this space and have been rapidly growing their organization for the past three years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Quality Manager are:
- Oversee and implement an advanced level of world-class quality systems for planning, design of experiments (DOE), ISO 13485, quality function development (QFD), design for world-class manufacturability. Take a leadership role as a Sr. Manager and mentor supporting functional team members.
- Integrate the quality function with manufacturing as a value added (real-time) support function, optimizing the continuous quality improvement process, while reducing cost and improving customer relationships.
- Provide organizational assessments to upper management.
- Enhance the one company systems interface capabilities, whereas optimizing the capabilities to perpetuate harmonized systems improvements, and based on deploying the best practices from the collective experience contribution of the worldwide teams
- Ensure the quality systems focus remains on continual quality improvement, while aligned with internal and external customer expectations. The results/objectives are geared on achieving an error-free (flawless) process, which will deliver products on time with world-class quality standards for improving quality, profits and generating new business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Quality Manager will have the following
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment, required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience related to working within a regulated environment is preferred.
- 3-5 years working directly with New Product Development and/or related launches, preferred.
- Six Sigma Certified(Green/Black) would be desired
What's on Offer
My client offers a
- A competitive base and bonus plan
- Terrific Benefit Plan
- Three weeks of PTO
If you would like more information please apply and your resume will be evaluated within 24 hours.