- Fully Remote
- Join a client on the verge of disrupting an entire industry
About Our Client
A startup client headed up by a founding member of the engineering team of Facebook, that has a history of building successful startups and selling them to companies like Splunk, has invested his own money to help solve a huge issue.
For most SaaS startups, cybersecurity is an afterthought and is not prioritized until a large enterprise customer starts asking questions about cybersecurity controls and if they can prove SOC 2 compliance. Are you scrambling to answer customers' questions, extensive security questionnaires, and implement customer-required cybersecurity controls, so they don't lose a deal.
The company's CaaS product will help clients achieve SOC 2 compliance early, they genuinely internalize these policies, procedures, and controls while baking them into their corporate culture, rather than just fulfilling a checklist.
What you'll be doing
- Drive team goals, projects, and delivery dates
- Keeping on top of the architecture and contributing code
- Mentoring engineers
- Interact with customers for a high-quality product experience
- Collaborate with other leaders to help define our 6-months and 1-year roadmaps
- Drive innovation, explore and establish new approaches for improving productivity
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
What you need
- Mastery of ReactJS
- Experience with a breadth of UI designs, architectures & working with UX designers
- Past working in cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, or Azure would be ideal
What's on Offer
- Fully Remote
- $250k Salary
- Multiple Health care plans to suit you and the family
- Unlimited PTO
- Office closed from Christmas eve to New Years Day
- Monthly self-care allowance