- Clear, predictable, & controllable promotion structure
- 20 PTO days, 7.5 sick days, 11 paid holidays (usually more)
About Our Client
Michael Page is in the business of changing lives and that's what you get to do here every day. We value you and we invest in your success from the first day you start at Michael Page. Your managers and directors truly support you every single day - whether you want a refresher on how to handle a tough situation that's come up, or maybe you're struggling and need to bend an ear - the leadersin this business are there for you and it is their #1 job to advance your career.
With high base compensation, uncapped bonus potential, international working/travel opportunities (currently on pause due to COVID-19), flexible working (majority of our consultants are currently working remotely), and a team-driven environment, you will have an amazing opportunity to learn and grow your career at Michael Page.
We are looking for innovative leaders, people who can fit in with our super collaborative, team environment and deliver the highest level of service to our partners - so if this sounds like you, send me a message. I'd love to chat.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
You will work closely with company executives to build strong personal relationships with your clients. You're not just cold-calling, you're meeting with clients and establishing yourself as a key resource in the market.
We have a truly team-focused environment that allows you to work collaboratively with other consultants and leadership to produce the best results that will make you $$$
Some of your responsibilities day to day include:
- Conducting market research to develop targeted business development lists
- Searching, sourcing, and screening potential candidates, utilizing a variety of platforms
- Cultivating close partnerships with clients - developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates to ultimately help grow their business
- Working closely with clients to manage the hiring process from interview through offer stage
- Conducting in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Being responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and generating leads
- Having an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiating Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
Simply put: we are looking for intuitive salespeople with a natural aptitude for building relationships and a proven track record of success in recruitment - all industry verticals welcome. If that sounds like you, I want to talk to you.
What's on Offer
Michael Page has one of the most competitive compensation packages on the market, offering:
- Base salary: $62,500+
- Uncapped Earning Potential/Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 7.5 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Unparalleled Career Progression opportunities (local & abroad)
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Luxurious all expense paid events for Top Performers
- Regular team outings
Give me a call directly to learn more about this: 312.270.2216