Senior Recruiter, Engineering & Manufacturing
World class sales training!
Competitive base salary and uncapped quarterly bonuses
About Our Client
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents. Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level and location, so your hiring requirements or job search will all be handled by a specialist who knows your sector inside-out.
We have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- 2+ years of sales experience
What's on Offer
- Robust Training Program starting on your first day
- Clear career development journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary ($50,000-$85,000)
- Performance Based Bonuses (Paid Quarterly)
- 1st year OTE circa $75,000, 2nd year OTE circa $100,000+
- 20 Days Annual Vacation + 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Commuter Benefits