Senior Recruiter/Senior Account Executive
Uncapped Earning Opportunity / Clear Career Targets and Path
Awarded Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency on LinkedIn
About Our Client
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row, Michael Page is a world-leading executive recruitment agency seeking exceptional people to join our team.
Our experience in the recruitment industry spans over 40 years across 30 different countries. With the knowledge we've collected over the years coupled with the talent of every single one of our employees, we provide a level of stability few companies can match!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
All employees at Michael Page run a 360 degree role, proactively headhunting candidates as well as developing and establishing new business relationships with potential clients. As a recruiter with Michael Page you will:
- Be in charge of starting your own book of business as well as contributing to that of your colleagues
- Source and screen for potential candidates using multiple different sources
- Build relationships with new clients, book client visits and produce repeat business with them
- Manage the process with the candidate from the initial phone screen to the offer stage
- Conduct in person interviews with candidates
- Cold call candidates and potential new businesses to work with
Career Development with Michael Page:
- Fast track growth potential based on self performance
- Excellent training from your first day through your entire career
- Opportunity to transfer to international/national offices
- Opportunity to start up new offices in the US
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to think on your feet as well as make decisions on your own
- 3+ years of sales experience or recruitment experience. Business Development experience is a must.
- Competitive background with a drive to win
- Ambitious, outgoing personality and ability to be a member of a team
What's on Offer
- Uncapped earning potential - quarterly bonuses with competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation and 11 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Internal training to setup new employees for success
- Paid vacations
- Limitless career growth