- An opportunity for career growth and unlimited earning potential.
- We offer top-tier benefits and are extremely employee centric.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global executive search firm operating in 140+ offices 37 countries worldwide. We put our consultants, candidates and clients at the heart of everything we do. The United States is classified as one of our high potential, high growth markets and we are investing into new hires in all of our locations. Organically grown, career progression and growth is key to our business with over 90% of our leadership team starting as consultants and being promoted. No scripts here, we want authentic sales people who care as much about the level of service they deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development - they both go hand in hand.
Here at Michael Page LA, we pride ourselves on the fun and collaborative work environment we've grown throughout the years. Every consultant in our office has the opportunity to run their own book of business while being part of top performing teams from day one.
Our current team structure supports many industries throughout the West Coast including Private Equity and Venture Capital backed Tech companies, Property and Construction, Real Estate and Development and the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods market.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with candidates in your given market to assess their career aspirations and aligning them with our open roles
- Generate BD outreach to new and existing clients to share our service offerings
- Collaborate with team in ensuring that key clients are satisfied with MP recruitment efforts
- Conduct meetings with both new and existing clients to review job requirements, market trends, salary reviews, etc.
- Negotiate client contracts
- Reach out to leads (hiring managers) to convey the Michael Page value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled demos with your Account Executives and leadership
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn best practices
- Be the team leader and mentor other junior recruiters
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A top performing candidate will have:
- The ability to work under tight deadlines to achieve sales KPI monthly/quarterly goals
- 3-5 years of recruitment, B2B sales, account management, or similar in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of success closing deals
- Experience with business development and lead generation
- Ability to provide solutions in a consultative manner for our clients
- Works well indivudually as well as in a team
- Passion for people and loves working in a fast paced environment
- Possess grit, resilience, passion, and a competitive nature
What's on Offer
From day 1, we offer:
- Above market base salary + quarterly bonuses (commissions)
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, dental, vision, 401K+ 3% match, 20+ PTO days, and mental health days to promote wellbeing
- Ability for promotions that are solely based on performance and revenue generation, NOT merit or time at company
- Ongoing world-class training and development throughout your career
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Company laptop provided
- Discounted gym memberships
- Happy hours, fun team events, and sales incentives