- An opportunity for career growth and unlimited earning potential.
- We offer amazing benefits from day 1 and have WFH flexibility.
About Our Client
We are PageGroup!
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Michael Page is a global, executive recruitment search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
The life of a Senior Recruitment Consultant is fast paced, and requires many different skills. One day you could be pitching to a client, the next you may be interviewing candidates for a job. It's also a job where you change lives daily, for commercial clients and individuals.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients.
- "Hunt" new business using sales and business development tactics
- Manage your own pipeline of new and exisiting candidates and clients
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond.
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Mentor junior consultants and pave a pathway to management opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will have:
- 3+ years of B2B sales OR recruitment experience in a high volume environment
- Able to hit quarterly quotas and meet goals
- Ability to mentor and train junior level sales professionals
- Possess drive, determination, grit, and resilience
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
- Earning potential: Above market base salary that continuously increases+ uncapped quaterly commissions
- Growth opportunities into management and promotions based on performance and merit
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 6 Sick Days and 11+ Paid Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Sales incentives for top performers