Senior Recruitment Consultant - Houston
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Opportunity to join a well-established recruitment division within Page
About Our Client
With nearly 45 years' expertise in professional recruitment, Michael Page is one of the best-known and most respected global consultancies, employing more than 7000 people in 35 countries worldwide. We have diversified beyond our established markets and true to our Group's strategy we are determined to continue growing organically, developing our own people to establish new brands in new locations and markets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing the full recruitment process from taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, arranging interviews and handling job offers.
- Developing and nurturing existing client relationships through Business Development calls, conducting client meetings off site, promoting the Page brand.
- Winning new business through Business development calls and meetings while creating new, long term working relationships
- Expand a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for individuals to match their career aspirations.
- Provide advice and guidance to client and candidate alike regarding the job market- with the ability to highlight trends and patterns
- Advertise jobs to attract new candidates
- Influence the process for both the candidate and client
- Negotiation of fees directly with clients
- Direct and/or indirectly manage other Recruitment Consultants within the construction team
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal Senior Recruitment Consultant will have worked in a full desk environment for another recruitment firm.
- Management experience will be a plus but if you feel ready to step up into a management role and have been coaching and leading teams then his role would be right for you.
- We want a candidate who has consistently overachieved and are driven by hitting and exceeding targets.
- We are looking for individuals that have experience of working in a sales team within the same market and any knowledge or experience of recruiting construction professionals is advantageous.
What's on Offer
A market-leading base salary and uncapped bonus, 401k, medical, dental, vision, 20 days vacation.