Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Focused
This offers a definitive career growth plan with a strong development plan.
Dynamic Sales position with our team located right in Boston!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a large, Publicly-Traded Company that offers a World-Class Leadership Development Program with a specific focus on Sales. We are located in the Finance District in Boston, MA near South Station. Our Engineering & Quality Team is one of the sales leaders in the Boston office. Since its launch, E&Q has built excellent client relationships with local medical device, aerospace, defense, industrial, consumer products, and life sciences manufacturers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Cultivate existing and develop new relationships, and evolve them into business opportunities and client partnerships
- Lead and mentor junior consultants as role develops
- Lead generation and chasing
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Go on client visits to local manufacturing companies; pitching new business and strengthening relationships face-to-face
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required!
- 1-3 years' experience in sales
- Background in Technical Sales preferred
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- We are an equal opportunity employer
What's on Offer
- Definitive career growth plan
- Ample opportunity to step into management
- Quarterly bonuses
- Competitive base salary
- Sales Training program in NYC
- Located right in the financial district in Boston
- Social events & nights out throughout the year
- Paid trips/vacations for top billers
- Strong benefits package - medical, dental, 401k matching