Senior Recruitment Consultant
Growing international recruitment firm looking to expand
Join one of our growing teams -Construction, Real Estate, Technology, Rewewables
About Our Client
With nearly 45 years' expertise in professional recruitment Michael Page is one of the best-known and most respected global consultancies, employing more than 7000 people in 35 countries worldwide.We have diversified beyond our established markets and true to our Group's strategy we are determined to continue growing organically, developing our own people to establish new brands in new locations and markets. We are breaking records every quarter, do you want to join a winner?
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will run a full 360 desk while also mentoring and managing a team of recruiters in our Houston office. Ideally we'd like this person to join one of our growing Real Estate and Construction teams; we also have needs in Technology, Accounting & Finance and Renewables. All of our leadership positions require a "player-coach" mentality. This role is challenging, exciting, fast paced, fun environment where hard work and determination pays. The role will consist of the following:
- Managing the full recruitment process from taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, arranging interviews and handling job offers.
- Developing and nurturing existing client relationships through Business Development calls, conducting client meetings off site, promoting the Page brand.
- Winning new business through Business development calls and meetings and creating new relationships
- Expand a portfolio of candidates and managing the process for individuals to match their career aspirations.
- Provide advice and guidance to client and candidate alike regarding the job market- with the ability to highlight trends and patterns
- Advertise jobs to attract new candidates
- Influence the process for both the candidate and client
- Negotiation of fees
- Direct and/or indirect management of other Recruitment Consultants (DOE/Desire to manage)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Recruitment Consultant will have worked in a full desk environment for another recruitment firm. Management experience will be a plus but if you feel ready to step up into a management role and have been coaching and leading teams then his role would be right for you. We want a candidate who has consistently overachieved and are driven by hitting and exceeding targets!
In lieu of recruitment industry experience we would also consider candidates with experience in a quota/commission driven sales environment where they have excelled and exceeded targets. We can teach you recruitment, but we need you to come prepared to win!
What's on Offer
A market leading base salary DOE and uncapped bonus, 401k, medical, dental, vision, 20 days vacation.