Senior Recruitment Consultant
Growing recruitment firm in the Galleria
Join a global leader in recruitment and sales
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 160+ office in 34 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms,by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page Houston has a fantastic opportunity available for you! As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
- Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area
- Consistent prospecting/business development plan via phone calls, emails and in person meetings
- Source and interview potential candidates through various resources (Applicants, Monster, LinkedIn, our internal database)
- Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process by adhering to company best practices
- Attend networking events, associations and other groups helpful to practice area/business development.
- Attend training/learning development meetings
The Successful Applicant
The background we are looking for is:
- 3+ years recruitment or relevant sales experience
- Eager, driven, and sharp professionals
- Proven track record of success ideally in a similar agency environment. Preference for "360" desk recruitment professionals however we will train sales OR recruitment side to motivated professionals.
- Bachelors Degree
- Self-motivated with goals to advance your career
- Personable and able to think on your feet - we want problem solvers!
- Someone who will personify our core values: Passion, teamwork, make it fun, resilience, and take pride in your work
What's on Offer
Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page International are paid strong salaries, coupled with competitive quarterly bonuses (based both on revenue, team work and value add), regular monthly incentives and paid for trips to fun cities throughout the US for hitting goals. We are recognized as having some of the best training within the industry, we offer training from day one to retirement. You will be trained in your office and also sent to New York for more extensive training's. We have some of the lowest turnover rates in the recruitment industry and we pride ourselves on caring about our employees and having an open door policy. The company culture is fantastic; Your coworkers will push you to do your best and keep a high energy in the office.