- Emphasis on growth as an Individual
- Management Opportunities
About Our Client
Global leader in the recruitment industry. Operating out of over 140 offices within 36 countries. Our organization strives to go above and beyond with our clients to provide excellent service by working on localized, specialized and targeted searches. We have five values: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
- Manage the candidate side of recruitment from initial call to offer.
- Build long-term partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best recruitment solutions to their organization.
- Both Pitch different contract options and negotiate.
- Utilize various tools at your convenience to find quality candidates for your client.
- Continuously develop skill-set, to best access where you want to take your personal career that being an individual contributor or management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment & adapt on the fly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Hit the ground running, with a Self-starter mentality and a sense of urgency.
- Passion and or desire for sales/recruitment.
- Contributes to the well being, and success of not only themselves but members of their team.
- 2+ years of sales/recruitment experience.
What's on Offer
Full time role with comprehensive benefits & bonus & must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Competitive pay
- Clear bonus plan
- Medical,dental,vision coverage
- 401K match
- comprehensive training & development program
- Detailed career development plan