Senior Residential Project Manager
Experience taking new construction projects out of the ground in NY
Proven track record of completing projects in New York
About Our Client
Established New York General Contractor who has a strong project pipeline is looking for a Senior Residential Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager will generally be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of a construction project from planning to implementation
- Interface with project architects, engineers, inspectors, contractors, city and county officials
- Lead project bidding and negotiate contracts
- Review contract documents, making suggestions/modification as they relate to the building construction.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of contractors and/or subcontractors.
- Oversee project schedule and ensure on-time project delivery
- Oversee safety plans of contractors and/or subcontractors
- Oversee quality control of work by contractors and/or subcontractors
- Review and coordinate construction budgets and estimates
- Manage reviews and approvals of construction schedules of values and assist in reviews of billing process.
- Review and approve funding requests of various construction activities from the general contractors.
- Coordinate permits and approvals
- Review change orders
The Successful Applicant
The Residential Senior Project Manager will:
- Have 10+ years of experience working on residential new construction projects
- Availability to manage team and work with subcomtractors
- Communicate and collaborate with Superintendent to maintain accurate project schedule
- Execute each project phase: pre-construction, planning, executing and post-construction services
- Develop purchasing schedule
- Collaborate with estimating and purchasing in set up of projects to insure profitability and client satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with field members
What's on Offer
The Senior Residential Project Manager will:
- Competitive package (base + bonus)
- Excellent benefits