Senior Sales Recruiter
Run your own team and fast track into upper management
Uncapped quartely bonsues
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. Our business was established in Canada in 2005 when we opened our Toronto office. Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their dream job
Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be working in a 360 environment.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Identifying & developing client relationships
- Consulting clients on the best possible solution for their needs
- Attracting top tier candidates for your specific market
- Managing the client & candidate interview, job offer process
- Consulting candidates, offer career advice, interview tips etc.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
- Above industry base salary
- Quarterly paid uncapped commission
- Quarterly high flyers trips to cool destinations like New Orleans, Chicago
- Monthly champagne awards for top performers
- Weekly/Monthly sales incentives for cash prizes