Senior Sales Recruiter
Fast-growing and dynamic startup!
Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
About Our Client
Our client, a SaaS platform which is powering the eCommerce revolution. They are using cutting-edge technology to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout.
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Sales Recruiter to join the team and make a huge impact in the growing organization. You will manage the full recruitment life-cycle across a variety of business areas and roles, with a strong focus on Sales and revenue-focused roles, partnering strategically with hiring leaders and doing what is needed to ensure we achieve our hiring goals.
You are someone who takes pride in sourcing amazing candidates and crushing your targets. You recognize that a Recruiter doesn't simply fill jobs: they play a critical role in defining a company's growth and success.
What will a Day In the Life look like for a Senior Sales Recruiter?
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, focusing on roles across Sales and Marketing, along with a potential variety of other areas
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers on creative sourcing strategies and optimizing our screening processes
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates
- Stay up to date on the recruiting industry's best practices and latest trends, sharing with the team
- Ensure the data integrity of the ATS
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR and other partners on process improvements, events, D&I, employer branding and various other initiatives
The Successful Applicant
You will either be working in at a recruitment agency or come from an internal Talent Acquisition role where you have experienced working with challenging targets.
How can you be successful in the role?
- A desire to perform well and exceed targets. Independently driven, with a positive attitude and a sense of pride and ownership in your work
- A natural ability to build trust and rapport with candidates and managers from every background
- A team ethic
- Able to think on your feet
- Great time management
- Well organized
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably at an agency or high-growth company
What's on Offer
Some Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits