- Join the growing construction and building software industry!
- Work with top enterprise brands
About Our Client
My client has the largest software of its kind in the world, serving customers in both new construction and renovation markets, by increasing sales and operational efficiencies. Their customers include renovation contractors, homebuilders, dealers, lumberyards, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers. They build and deliver leading edge technology to support the building products industry.
* You will be the face of my client, representing, implementing & ensuring success of digital sales & adoption strategies within the residential home building industry.
* You will identify leads to develop & increase opportunities for project business (homebuilders, trade contractors, generals, developers, interior designers, architectural firms, etc.), weekly CRM documentation will be expected/communicated to sales leadership.
* You will provide training of the portal for new client team members and provide the initial point of contact for troubleshooting.
* You will be responsible for tool adoption & saturation within the client's business. You will need to be on site at lumber yards, job sites and design centers.
* You will partner with my client's parent company's Outside Sales Representatives that represent localized markets. This will include market research, monitoring sales goals, product demonstrations, business development & promotional plans and events.
* You will be responsible for negotiating, pricing & contract execution.
* You will provide in the field insight to the internal product team for road map iterations. This will include collaboration with the product teams, estimators and BFS' OSR's & ISR's.
* You will be responsible for conducting seminars, educational sessions and/or internal training.
* You will support new team members through training, coaching & mentoring activities.
* You will stay current on industry trends and challenges, you will be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert and provide this value add to clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in the architecture, estimating, building products or construction industry.
- You understand that you must have dedication and resilience to succeed in this role. You understand when to continue forward with a conversation and when to be able to shelf the conversation for a future time.
- You have 2+ years experience working in a CRM to keep up to date sales activities. File & account setup will be a critical part of the role to keep the clients organized.
- You have proven experience developing strong relationships with architects, developers, interior designers and/or wholesalers.
- You have strong presentation skills and have exposure to negotiation, pricing & contracts concepts. You are able to adjust your presentation style to audiences of different levels.
- You are flexible, able to adjust and change direction as the business & tech environments evolve & change. You are entrepreneurial in spirit; unchartered territories & problems energize you.
- You will be traveling regionally/locally to your clients daily, travel would flex, but range up to 80%.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary ($75k-$100k base) + bonuses
- Full benefits, 401k
- Existing book of business
- Marketing leads
- Tremendous career growth
- WFH flexibility