- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Great work atmosphere that is built around success of their employees
About Our Client
This Greater Boston based organization is the leading provider of online grant making for more than half of the Fortune 100 companies. They specialize in helping large organizations achieve Agile Social Impact.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Developing product solutions and web services for SaaS applications.
- Mentoring and coaching junior level developers.
- Regularly participate in code reviews
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
The Successful Applicant
- Web frameworks (Express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, Spring MVC, etc.)
- Oracle experience
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Team player and strong communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary