- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
This client provides data-driven marketing insights to business-to-business technology vendors across the US. It uses purchase intent data of its 140 + technology focused web sites to help tech vendors reach buyers actively researching relevant IT products and services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build excellent products by working closely with both Software Developers and QA Engineers
- Design and develop top of the line enterprise web applications;
- Provide Technical leadership consistently
- Improve product design and development by enhancing all tools and processes available.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ Years of industry experience
- Multithreading exposure/understanding
- Experience working with the cloud: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Need to have experience building and deploying cloud applications
What's on Offer
- Paid Holidays