- Growth Opportunity
- 100% Remote, no travel required
About Our Client
Our Boston based client is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services providing solutions to technology companies. Our client has been recognized as one of the Area's "Best Places to Work" by Boston Business Journal. They have been named leader in multiple Grid Reports on Buyer Intent Data, Marketing Intelligence, and Sales Intelligence for 7 consecutive quarters as a result of their substantial market presence.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work closely with Software Developers / QA Engineers and the business to create exceptional products.
- Design and develop scalable, strong, secure, enterprise web applications.
- Bring technical leadership to the table, be an innovator, and successfully translate those ideas into production.
- Improve tools and processes to better product design/development.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of product functionality, purpose, and how it pertains to business goals and practices.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for this Sr Software Engineer position will have:
- 7+ years experience
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile team
- Advanced SQL experience
- Java 8.x experience
- Hibernate JPA experience
- Spring Boot experience
- Git experience
- Cloud experience
- Experience building and deploying cloud applications
What's on Offer
Generous benefit package!
- Open Leave Policy
- 18 Paid Holidays