Senior Software Quality Engineer
Global leader in Financial Service.
Guaranteed opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
A New York Bank is looking to hire a Senior Software Quality Engineer with Selenium Automation experience and expert-level experience in Java Development, SQL concepts (Oracle, SQL Server databases), and SDLC Methodologies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Software Quality Engineer will be expected to plan, develop, and implement new systems or the revision of existing systems within the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of DBMS (database management system)
- Strong understanding of SQL concepts - in Oracle, SQL Server databases
- Selenium automation test tool REQUIRED
- Java development expertise REQUIRED
- Ideally, 10+ years of experience working in a role spanning from Front to Back office
- Hands on experience in Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Execution and Defect Management
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
What's on Offer
Highly competitive rate for the right candidate for a contract for a leading New York bank.