Senior Sourcing Associate (Indirect)
Global Financial Services Firm
Globally recognized as a best in class organization
About Our Client
Global Financial Services Institution
Principal duties include:
- Procurement services, completions and solutions that include the following Supplier Qualification: Sourcing Procurement Contracts, Purchasing, Self Service Procurement, Supplier Portal
- Development of strategic sourcing opportunities through the introduction of a competitive marketplace, demand management, supplier consolidation, and process reengineering
- Management of competitive bid processes including RFP's, RFI's, RFQ's, partner with Category Leads and Legal team in the negotiation of various types of Vendor agreements; including Master Services Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs) etc.
- Leverage technology for the benefit of internal clients; recommending process improvements where applicable (for efficient cost allocations, accruals, etc.)
- Manage a robust pipeline of transactions in parallel with broader strategic projects
- Lead and drive the identification, planning and management of a pipeline of strategic sourcing projects
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10+ years of sourcing and vendor management experience.
- Ability to Build and leverage strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization. Effectively uses personal influence skills rather than authority to persuade others and gain support. Preferably with for large global organizations within the Financial Services, Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, or Telecommunications verticals or management consulting
- Relevant experience in executing MSAs, SOWs and SLAs within the spend areas such as Professional Services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant pipeline of deals/transactions simultaneously, while identifying and supporting strategic stakeholder projects/escalation requirements.
- Strong analytical and communications skills: the successful candidate must elicit and analyze multiple proposals, create corresponding business cases (including financial reports), and present clear and concise summaries of recommended options
- Solid track record of identifying and capturing sustainable, hard savings
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus + Benefits