Senior Sourcing Specialist
rise to leadership role within 2 years
2 weeks paid PTO, 401k matching
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in concrete and material placing equipment and entering a progressive movement within the organization, to infuse new ideas to improve efficiency's and internal processes.
The ideal Senior Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading all sourcing activities for Aftermarket parts.
- Effectively communicating & executing sourcing strategies to meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Defining and evaluating supplier performance requirements with cross-functional teams.
- Preparing, analyzing and making sourcing selections using RFQ, metrics and documentation to capture requirements (part numbers, drawings/specifications, volumes) and contract terms consistent with Aftermarket strategy.
Other responsibilities to be assigned as the role evolves.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Sourcing Specialist must have:
- 5-10 years experience in Sourcing or Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Superior communication skills a must.
- Proven project management capability, demonstrated interpersonal and analytic skills
- SAP experience a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary plus a lucrative bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience