- 24 hour feedback on all applicants!
- Remote working opportunities (2-3 days work from home)
About Our Client
I am partnered with the CFO at a highly acquisitive organization in the Western Suburbs of Chicago! After completing their latest acquisition just a few short months ago, they are in high growth mode and show no signs of slowing down! They are looking to bring on a Senior Staff Accountant to their team. This person will become a key contributor to their corporate accounting and analysis processes having oversight to accounts payable, vendor records, accounting controls, policies, and procedures, and more!
If you are a driven Accountant, looking to make the next step to a Senior position with an organization that will grow with you, look no further!
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities Include:
- Become a key contributor to month-end close, responsible for the P&L, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with cash management, forecasting, preparing financial reports (monthly and quarterly)
- Maintain and recommend accounting controls, policies, and procedures
- Identify errors and inconsistencies in general ledger accounts
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Contribute to processes improvements and procedures for accounting
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA is a plus
- Self-starter capable of completing multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- Amazing benefits - 401K, PTO, Health and Dental
- Fast career progression
- Hybrid working opportunity
Apply today to have your resume considered within 24 hours!