Senior Superintendent - Commercial GC - Charlottesville
Join an established, award winning general contractor!
Apply your experience and expertise to oversee growing teams.
About Our Client
My client has been in the business for 25 years and throughout this time has risen to the top of commercial construction in Virginia. They lead cutting edge projects in healthcare, education, corporate, non-profit, institutional, military and more. Their pipeline currently consists of impressive high rises within the downtown Richmond area. They are a mid sized company with exponential growth opportunity.
- Coordinate all activities for Site Supervisors and Project Administrators
- Manage all fields for large and complex projects
- Maintain all contract documents appropriately- 3 week look ahead schedule, incident reports, safety inspection reports, material delivery tickets, investigation reports, etc.
- Perform all start up and close out activities
- Act as a mentor for development of other Superintendents
- Assist the Project Manager as appropriate
- Demonstrate excellent client interface and professional communication
- Show the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Cultivate a positive team culture in line with productivity and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated team player
- Strong core values that exemplify integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal team as well as subcontractors and owners
- Knowledge of Construction document administration
- Experience with CMiC and Bluebeam preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Exhibits a customer service centric mindset
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field highly preferred
- Some occasional travel may be required
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision care
- Extensive PTO and company holidays
- 401K employer match
Submit your resume today to be reviewed within 48 hours!