- Top 100 ENR GC and market leader across multiple markets
- Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
This Top ENR GC was established over 80 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the US. They specialize in various commercial markets, such as healthcare, higher education and life-sciences/biotech and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Healthcare Superintendent - Top 100 ENR GC - Raleigh opportunity could be for you. Please call Arkadiy Kuvaev at 617-824-2651 for immediate consideration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Superintendent - Healthcare and Life-Science - Raleigh will be expected to:
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Superintendent - Healthcare and Life-Science - Raleigh should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ Years experience as a Superintendent with a GC OR 15+ years in a lead role
- Experience as a Superintendent, working on commercial / healthcare projects
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong Drive and Motivation!
What's on Offer
The Senior Superintendent - Healthcare and Life-Science - Raleigh will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $100,000 - $120,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.