Senior Superintendent - Healthcare Projects
High energy company with over 100 years in the industry
Competitive Base Salary with high bonus structure
About Our Client
With over 100 years in the industry, our client is a highly motivated GC working in mainly Healthcare. K-12, and Higher Education projects. Our client self-performs almost all trades and prefers not to use subcontractors and have experienced tradespeople within. They also have strong relationships in the field and have maintained for their long existence.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 8 -15+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Healthcare or Education Construction Experience preferred
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $80K-$105K
- 401K Contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Heavy company investment in training