Senior Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh-Durham, NC
Top local multifamily GC with the backing of a major corporation.
Opportunity to join an already growing business with exponential career growth.
About Our Client
Michael Page's client is a top local builder/developer with the backing of a major corporation. They have seen 20% growth in the past year, and is expected to grow another 10% by the end of the year. With this YoY growth, the company will be going against the top dogs in the market, winning large multifamily residential projects and making their way to the top 200 list in no time.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Assist team with project planning and developing site logistics
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicate effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and rules and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Enforce compliance with job site safety plan, and take appropriate action to correct any safety issues
- Supervise subcontractors to monitor performance, safety and quality of work
- Participate in schedule and coordination meetings
Apply within the next 48 hours for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in Construction (multifamily highly preferred)
- Experience with 2+ new construction, multifamily projects 200+ units required
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
- Ability to oversee a team of Superintendents on multiple projects
- Ability to write master schedules
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary upwards of $110,000 depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Opportunity (Based on project performance, once profit is met, there is a 20% pay out)
- Health Benefits- medical, dental plans available
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k program
- PTO-20 days with paid holidays
- Located in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Interested? Apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.