- Opportunity to be the face of a field team!
- Are you looking to join a top 150 ENR GC?
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a Top 150 ENR General Contractor, with an outstanding Southeast and National stature. They have become one of the best known GCs headquartered in NC, with a strong presence in almost every major metro market in the Carolina's. They focus on investing in their employees, and are best known for internally promoting their management. Their market focus is general commercial, including health-care, education, mixed use projects upwards of $100M. If you are looking for an opportunity for career growth, innovative projects, great company atmosphere, and the ability to lead a field team without micromanagement, this opportunity is for you!
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
Senior Superintendent - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Authorize and/or approve project personnel transactions, purchase requisition, field design change requests, etc.
- Communicate and give clear direction and leadership to project team, including subcontractors, vendors, owners, architects, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control and may provide day-to-day direction of project administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.
- Assist in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Follow, implement and enforce safety policies, (i.e. job safety meetings, proper use of safety equipment, compliance by subs/suppliers.etc.)
- Supervise salaried employees as needed, craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Provide technical assistance, (i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc.) as required.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, government officials, other contractors, etc.
- Must be willing to travel if required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Superintendent - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte should have:
- 7+ Years of Superintendent Experience w/ a General Contractor
- Experience as a Super on large scale commercial projects
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
Senior Superintendent - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $100,000 - 150,000+ base (Dependent upon experience)
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Health-care, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader for their Field team