Run a $200M Hospital Project
Excellent reputation in the industry
About Our Client
This general contractor, founded over 80 years ago, with offices in multiple locations across the US is looking for a Senior Project Manager to help manage their healthcare projects in Peoria.
- Project portfolio highlights: $150M/year in healthcare renovations, additions and maintenance as well as a $200M Cancer Treatment Center
- Size and Revenue: Around 1200 people across multiple offices (healthcare division in Central IL is growing to around $400M/year)
- Excellent Benefits Package: 401k match up to 5% and profit sharing (between 5-10%)
- Manage the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with clients, Construction Managers, project team, consultants/architect/engineers, subcontractors, adjacent community, trade unions, and governmental agencies.
- Responsible for the project set-up, job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Review all project documents for constructability and content
- Create and enforce a site-specific emergency action plan for assigned projects in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Supervise and coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
- Perform daily job site walks
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multi-million dollar hospital projects
- Experience leading $100-200M healthcare projects
- Proton Cancer Center building experience a plus
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salaries ranging from $100,000-175,000 dependent on experience
- Profit sharing program historically paying between 5-10%
- 401K match up to 5%
- Excellent bonus potential
- Per diem offered if needed
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing division and one of the biggest projects happening in Central IL