Work on large K-12 projects in the Portland area!
High energy environment where the company promotes from within!
About Our Client
Our client is a large well-known general contractor in the Portland area. With over 15 years in business in the Boston area, they are looking to grow their team for 2019. They have several large projects coming up in the Academic space in the Portland area.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Display leadership for major academic construction projects
- Managing all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers
- Driving the critical path of the schedule
- Successfully oversee projects in their entirety on time & within budget
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
The Successful Applicant
- A background in Academic projects
- Ability to manage projects up to $80M
- Ability to display strong leadership skills as a Superintendent
- Proven track record of success in the field
What's on Offer
A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonus
- Full benefits package