USD105,000 - USD125,000
Flexible work-life balance with market leading compensation
Virtually no nation-wide travel and significant upward mobility
About Our Client
- Well Established Firm with offices in downtown Milwaukee & surrounding suburbs
- All local work, projects within Greater Milwaukee area
- Quality project delivery resulting in 85% repeat client rate.
- Specializes in senior living, high end mixed use developments, medical build outs, industrial, retail, and a mixture of ground up and TI projects.
- Manage several projects at once.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicates effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and client-driven rules and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures
What's on Offer
- Excellent career and leadership growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Great benefits packages
- Flexible working, tons of autonomy
- Reviews every year
- 401K Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation