Strong pipeline, excellent benefits, and family-oriented culture
Opportunity to join a dedicated and ambitious team
About Our Client
Ability to join an established firm, who internally handles all aspects of construction from predesign to close-out. Our clients goal is to creates innovative solutions that maximize the client's value and then sees them through to the end, taking ownership of the project until its completion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project time line to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in construction field.
- Previous general contractor construction experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus