Opportunity to join a reputable company with a deep backlog and room for growth
competitive salary, gas card, company card, 401k, bonus, health, dental, vision
About Our Client
Industry-leading provider in the US of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion to innovate that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ Lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Consistently ranked among the nation's largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Preconstruction Services
- Project Scheduling (prefer P6 experience)
- Site Logistics Planning
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- DSA Project experience of $100 M or greater
- 15 years or more of commercial construction field experience.
- Five years of direct supervisory experience related to staff and subcontractor management.
- Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Ability to read plans and specs.
- Scheduling experience software application (prefer P6 experience).
- Ability to plan and maintain site logistics plans.
What's on Offer
Great compensation: Competitive base salary with bonus, gas card, health/dental/vision, and other perks. International company with deep backlog of projects. Stable company with room for growth.