- Be a part of a team that makes a visible impact on people's lives!
- Growth opportunity across inventory, supply/demand planning, purchasing, etc.!
About Our Client
Our client is a premier hospital network in Chicago associated with some of the world's most cutting edge healthcare technology.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Supply Chain Planner - Healthcare:
- Defines and develops materials planning strategies for optimizing total cost and minimizing item shortages
- Aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, purchases materials
- Lead supply chain network optimization projects
- Analyzes and aggregates supply / demand requirements. Analyzes purchase item supply/demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools
- Creates/reduces supply requirements based on inventory adjustments
- Interfaces with corporate supply chain teams regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed
- Manages inventory monitoring and informing key stake holders of changes that impact, cost, quality, and delivery
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Supply Chain Planner - Healthcare will have:
- 2+ years of supply chain/inventory experience
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field preferred. Suitable work experience is acceptable without a degree
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
The target compensation for the Senior Supply Chain Planner - Healthcare is between $65,000 and $75,000 base salary commensurate with candidate experience