Senior Supply Chain Planner
USD75,000 - USD95,000
About Our Client
This is an active pharmaceutical ingredient/chemical firm looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner.
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Supply Chain Planner
- Word with the New Product Introduction (NPI) team and convey business impacts to inventory.
- Develop and own the overall production schedule to sales forecasting.
- Take lead on all development and review of inventory stocking levels.
- Take co-leadership role withing the S&OP team.
- Understand, develop, and communicate the Demand Planning tool for all all levels of the business.
- Key focus on operational procurement of previously sourced raw material suppliers to ensure accurate manufacturing performance through inventory and safety stock monitoring and reporting.
- Work with Engineering and Chemical Product design to ensure proper spec of all incoming goods for manufacturing
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements for the Senior Supply Chain Planner
- Bachelor's Degree. Looking for focus areas in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, or related.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of Experience
- Industry target; Pharmaceutical or Chemical
- Should have purchasing experience within an ERP platform.
What's on Offer
- Part of the newly formed team
- Report to the VP level
- High visibility
- Numerous career growth options